On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:24:55 -0400
yankl wrote:

> On Friday 30 April 2004 05:00 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> > On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 07:40, Job Evers wrote:
> > > Does anybody know of an image viewer that will also display exif
> > > headers?
> > >
> > > I know that I can use jhead to look at the headers of each
> > > individual file, but it would be nice to be able to view the image
> > > at the same time.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > If you use ImageMagick's "display" to view JPG's, you can get the
> > image info by clicking on the image, choosing MISCELLANY, then IMAGE
> > INFO.
> >
> > Should be already installed on your system.
> >
> pixieplus

Both of these are still too much hassle.  I have over 1000 pictures I want to stick
comments in and its a pain having to go through a couple of menus just to add a
comment and then a couple more menus to rotate the picture, etc.  Thanks for the
suggestions though.  Pixieplus has some other useful features that I'll probably dig
into some other day.

I did discover that qiv has a 'qiv-command' feature that will let me assign a key
command to certain actions.  I might try to mess around with that and customize it
some.

--
Job Evers