-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Gentile [Oh, everyone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint is a
"Microsoft plant?"
No, I am just an Engineer who has used both since 1993. You're spreading
crap and it's UN-professional as well as false. Have you used Windows NT?
Have you used Windows 2000 for 6 months as I have? No? THEN DON'T MAKE
STATEMENTS OUT OF YOUR BEHIND. I have told you the truth - I have been
running for 6 months and instead you choose to believe myths instead of
direct experience.