On May 17, 2004, at 4:44 PM, lake-wind wrote:

Thanks for replying. I only had the cd sources set up for urpmi and prior to
my post, when I tried urpmi drakconf I got an error message stating there was
no such package. So, apparently on my 5 cd set, drakconf does not exist.

I took your advice, set up my sources from one of the mirrors, ran urpmi again
and it installed perfectly. The only thing that I can think of is that there
must have been an error when I compiled the 5 ISO discs after downloading the
entire i586 directory tree. There were no error messages during the
compilation. But, maybe something went awry and for some reason drakconf was
not included on the discs. I wonder if anything else is missing?

You stated that you had the same problem. Did you compile your own ISO's or
did you download the ISO's from the Mandrake Club?

Thanks for your help.