Marc wrote:

On Monday 17 May 2004 02:09 pm, lake-wind wrote:

I just finished an installation of Mandrake 10 official and can't find the
Mandrake Control Center (drakconf) anywhere. Anyone have an idea why it
didn't install and how to install it?

It is probably installed. You sound new to ML so I will try to make the reply detailed. I assume that you are using KDE if so this should be the easy way to find Mandrake Control Center.
Click the star icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and go to systen then to configuration and then to configure your computer. You will be prompted for a root password. Enter the password and you will then be in Mandrake Control Center.

Or you can just open a terminal, su to root and then run: mcc

thats how I usually start it..

--
rgds

Frank Hauptle (aka Franki)

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com Free web developer resources.

Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer video card upgrades just like desktops.
http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html