Hi all,

I am trying to upgrade MDK 9.1 to MDK 10.0 on my test-machine. Yes yes I
know that a fresh install is the way to go, but I want to do an upgrade.

First problem comes when the installer goes by the partitions (after
accepting license and loading of all kinds of drivers).

A message pops up:
An error occured. swapon (hdb2) failed. Invalid argument.

hdb2 is a small swap partition (30 megs), which lives together with the
main swap of 120megs on hda3.

I umounted and formatted hdb2, but the error persists. What is the best
thing to do? Should I completely remove hdb2?

Thanks for pointers (no null pointers please! ;-)
Paul
--
You can compare character with the foundation of a house.
It lies beneath the surface.

http://www.nlpagan.net/linux.htm