Daniel Hrbac wrote:
Russell Butler napsal(a):

Hi all

I just acquired the 4-CD set of Mandrake 10 final, and was offered and bought) an extra CD of "Errata" with them, for an extra $10.

Installation as an upgrade over 9.1 went smoothly and I am pleased with the new system.

However, from the Drakconf tool, I have been unable to make the Errata RPMs available for updates. Opening the "media manager" I can set Errata to point to

removable://mnt/cdrom/base
with relative path to synthesis/hdlist:/hdlist.cz

try ./hdlist.cz

Thanks for the thought, but still same effect. I have tried ../hdlist.cz also

Any other possibilities?

Russell