On May 20, 2004 00:45, frankieh wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I just found something pretty interesting..
>
> http://www.colinux.org
>
> Allows you to run linux from inside windows..
>
> Very cool, I am currently running Debian 3 inside XP, have the internet
> working and I can ssh to it..
> Working to get X sorted, (have to use VNC cos I don't have an X server
> on windows..)
>
> Very cool way to "try before you buy", but its a bit too technical to
> have a newbie set it up.
>
> Still, its certainly an interesting toy.

Cool, the best of both worlds! All the virii, worms and crashes of Windoze
without having to put up with all the reliability, security, efficiency and
power of Linux :^}.

--
Ron Hunter-Duvar
ronhd at users dot sourceforge dot net

Opinions expressed here are all mine. Rights to use
these opinions are granted under the GNU GPL.