On Saturday 05 June 2004 11:28 am, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
| Erylon Hines wrote:
| > Is there a way to configure Mozilla to open a link embedded in a *.pdf.
| > If I click on such a link I get a pop-up box offering to configure my
| > browser, but when I point to the mozilla executable I get another box
| > that says "unsupported browser" and telling me to install a browser that
| > is supported. It looks as though my choices are only Netscape or IE.
| >
| > Any thoughts?
| >
| > e.
|
| I am on the wrong machine to check it right now, but there is a section
| where you can define external programs for different mime types, and
| define helper applications.  I would start there.  I can do some
| checking later, if you still have problems.

This is a problem with weblinks inside a pdf document, only.  The error
message, when I try to configure a browser within Acrobat is:

"Unsupported Web browser. Either choose a new connection type or obtain a
supported browser in order to use Weblink"

Since Mozilla is of the Netscape family, I had hoped I would have a browser
that I can use.  The connection types are "NCSA" and "netscape".