On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 15:25, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 June 2004 01:05 pm, Eric Scott wrote:
> >       I have Mandrake 9.1 on an ol' Pentium MMX @ 233MHz.  Though I
> > doubt it will run properly, I downloaded Boson 0.7 the other day from
> > the web. (If nothing else I can try it out on my 1.6GHz AthlonXP) It has
> > some other programs that are required to run it... and the only one
> > (apparently) that I don't have, or at least not the version it wants, is
> > "libGLcore.so.1"  I have no idea what this is, for all I know it's the
> > Linux kernel :-P, but does anybody know where I can download it from?
> >     Thanx,
> >          ES
>
> it's a 3d library for nvidia video drivers.  Are you installing from source or
> from an rpm.

I'm installing from RPM, I'm still novice enough in the Linux world that
the word "source" almost totally scares me away. :-P
   I figured it had something do with the graphics system.  I have an
nVidia GeForce II on this comp.  Have any idea where I could get the
file?  It seems to think it's the only file I still lack.
   thanx,
         ES