On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 03:05, Eric Scott wrote:
>       I have Mandrake 9.1 on an ol' Pentium MMX @ 233MHz.  Though I
> doubt it will run properly, I downloaded Boson 0.7 the other day from
> the web. (If nothing else I can try it out on my 1.6GHz AthlonXP) It has
> some other programs that are required to run it... and the only one
> (apparently) that I don't have, or at least not the version it wants, is
> "libGLcore.so.1"  I have no idea what this is, for all I know it's the
> Linux kernel :-P, but does anybody know where I can download it from?
>     Thanx,
>          ES

http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=libGLcore.so.1&submit=Search+...

stephen kuhn - proprietor
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
mobile: 0410.728.389

As many of you know, I am taking a class here at UNC on Personality. One
of the tests to determine personality in our book was so incredibly
useful and interesting, I just had to share it. Answer each of the
following items "true" or "false" 1. I salivate at the sight of mittens.
2. If I go into the street, I'm apt to be bitten by a horse. 3. Some
people never look at me. 4. Spinach makes me feel alone. 5. My sex life
is A-okay. 6. When I look down from a high spot, I want to spit. 7. I
like to kill mosquitoes. 8. Cousins are not to be trusted. 9. It makes
me embarrassed to fall down. 10. I get nauseous from too much roller
skating. 11. I think most people would cry to gain a point. 12. I cannot
read or write. 13. I am bored by thoughts of death. 14. I become
homicidal when people try to reason with me. 15. I would enjoy the work
of a chicken flicker. 16. I am never startled by a fish. 17. My mother's
uncle was a good man. 18. I don't like it when somebody is rotten. 19.
People who break the law are wise guys. 20. I have never gone to pieces
over the weekend.