Any one had any luck with the Zip Plus?
I have ran the install program several times to get it to see the zip
drive a few times and it never sees it. BTW, this is a Iomega (duh!) Zip
Plus 100 Parallel drive. I have tried all the help files I can find to
get it to go but, all they mention is the Zip Drive.  I havn't even seen
a Zip plus in stores for some time now. They all seem to have gone back
to the old Zip drives with the new revisions and I think that is what
this drive was.

Jess