Gentle folks,

I tried to make a network installation of Mdk 9.1 from a Windows 2000 Server mashine, running haneWin NFS server 1.1.29 and I get the following error:

Error: That NFS volume does not seem to contain the Mandrake Linux distribution. <ok>

and with Alt-F4:

<4>NFS Warning: Mount version older than kernel

That is what I get when trying to use NFS network installation. Btw, the same Windows 2000 box is very ok for FTP and HTTP installations of Linux, but now I can not use these because on the target box I do not have enough RAM for FTP or HTTP types of setup (don't ask me why).

Looks that the target box recognizes the NFS server at the first moment, but something goes wrong then.

Any idea?

Misko