I have ordered a zip250, which I think uses the same
SCSI card as the regular zip 100.

Hmm, now I know how to set it up during installation,
but is it possible to set it up without running the installer
by just telling it to load the correct driver assuming one
has the directories /mnt/zip250 created
and the moint point in their /etc/fstab file?

On Sat, 06 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> Any one had any luck with the Zip Plus?
> I have ran the install program several times to get it to see the zip
> drive a few times and it never sees it. BTW, this is a Iomega (duh!) Zip
> Plus 100 Parallel drive. I have tried all the help files I can find to
> get it to go but, all they mention is the Zip Drive.  I havn't even seen
> a Zip plus in stores for some time now. They all seem to have gone back
> to the old Zip drives with the new revisions and I think that is what
> this drive was.
>
> Jess

Normal=boring x 100