J Adam Latham wrote:

Dear All:

Whenever I send a message with KMail it delivers the message in a wierd and ugly format ... What it does is print a sentence of the message on one line, then on the next line it only prints a word, then a sentence, then a word ... (This message, I'm sure, is doing the same thing!) Yet my messages while typed, and in my Sent folder, look just fine ... But the receiver's copy is always a formatting disaster ...

At first I thought it might be something related to word-wrap, but it's set at 78, so that should be fine ... I tried reducing it to 70 but still got the same results ... I didn't notice anything else in the Configure KMail options to remedy this ...

Any/all suggestions as to how to fix this will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Adam

I don't know exactly how to fix this but just so you know, your message came out fine. At least on my machine.

Jason