Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:

yankl wrote:

On Friday 11 June 2004 08:35 am, Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:

OOzy wrote:

Hi all

I know that I am asking alot of dump questions but I have to. I am
switching from MS Win to Linux and I need to have all functionality of
windows in Linux.

Any how anybody knows a good PHP Editor?

Have you tried Quanta Plus? I like it.

Actually it is loaded question. Are you looking for something that have PHP syntax highlight? Then I like bluefish. If you are looking for IDE Kdevelopment have capability for PHP development.

Quanta Plus has PHP syntax highlighting and code auto-completion with a less dramtic learning curve than KDevelop.

Agreed. I've been playing around with KDevelop, but it's really overkill for PHP, Perl etc. Looks like it might be good for C/C++ developers, though.

Sir Robin

--
"I'm very into Britney Spears' early work, before she sold out, so mostly her, um, finger painting and macaroni art."
Dawn - BtVS

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi