Hi list,

It happened too me twice today .. urpmi taken permanent vacation after update .. it
seems that it just wipes dependencies .. even its own .. after some years of using and
trusting it I was let down.

Well I have seen this some time ago.

Kindly point me to site were I can try to find the mail please.
Maybe if it is short kindly explain please.

I did a repair by popping cd 1 and upgrade same system .. some side effects .. nvidia
must be re-istalled  .. urpmi in MCC additional sites wiped .. maybe something else I
stiil have not discovered.

Thanks
--
Johan Sch