Dnia czw 17. czerwca 2004 16:33, Alastair Fay napisał:
> If you don't like their product, then don't use it -

Well, there actually are no good Adobe programs to use under Linux. It is a
pity indeed that Adobe doesn't care about Linux users. I've read somewhere
that Disney and some other companies wanted Adobe to make a Linux version of
their programs but they refused. So Disney began to create their own
animation program for this OS. Adobe may some day awake and see that there is
no place for him in Linux world. After all we've got a GIMP which is, at
least for my needs, a very good alternative to Photoshop. I haven't fully
checked what it can do but from what I saw till now I can say that for web
graphic designing it's a very good prog. I'm comparing GIMP 2 and Photoshop
7. With some imagination and a little talent you can do the same good looking
graphics with GIMP as with a Photoshop.

--
Cezary Morga ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) GG# 169903