Hi again folks!!

My problems continue.

I used Partition Magic 5.0 to collapse my 5 Fat32 partitions to make room a Linux Install. I reduced the size of each Fat32 partition and moved the free space to the end and created a linux partition.

Windows (C:) boots and I can see everything on the drive. I see drives D:, E:, F:, and G: but cannot access them from W98 or MSDOS and I can not see the files.

BUT I can see and access these drives and files from Linux. And they show up in Partition Magic and Partinfo which i can run from a disk.

Partinfo shows C: and D?, E?, etc. Do the question marks instead of colons have any significance?

If I can not access these drives in W98, I am thinking I can burn them to CDs in Linux and copy them back to the themselves after reformatting the drives.

I have just spent a couple of hours trying to write to a CD-RW disc - no joy. I know I am missing something.

Can someone walk me through the exact process to copy files from one of the W98 Fat32 drives to a CD-RW disk? After I have successfully transferred the files back to the Fat32 disk I want to delete those files from the CD-RW and copy new files to it. What programs do i need to do this? The easiest way may be to use my CD-RW drive in UDF mode so that I can easily copy and delete files.

Thanks for your help

Preston