Okay, one of the things I'd really like to get rolling again now that I've pretty much settled in and adjusted to Mandrake after blowing off windows is my web cam.

When I first switched over, I did a google search for drivers for my cheapo Windows cam I picked up with employee discount at Radio Shack (Yes, I work there... unfortunately! Looking to change that when I can!). None that I've found. Anyone know where I can pick up anything for the 25-3006 Radio Shack PC camera? We don't make the cheap P.O.S. anymore, but it seems to work okay on windows, especially for something that I only paid $15 + tax for while it was on sale, with employee discount.

And failing getting that working, I'm eying the Logitech camera we recently started carrying at work. Logitech is a fairly well known brand, so I figure I'd probably have an easier time finding drivers for that. If anyone can tell me if they've had any success getting a "Logitech QuickCam Messenger" webcam to run on Mandrake, I'd appreciate that.

Thanks in advance!