Hi All,
        I there a know problem with 9.2 and Kernel 2.6?
I installed 6.2 and boot into the system with no problems,until I tried to use
K3B.The program would not start,so I used XKill to stop it.When I reboot, the
info on the boot screen said I had not unmount my Home partition.
    When I got into KDE the hard drive light stayed on,and the Teac CD-writer
active light l stayed on,like I was using the drive.When I reboot again I
received a string of error messages,about Home not been unmount.
I booted into Gnome and did not get the H/D or Writer problem,until I tried to
use the writer again.So when I shut down the PC,i had the unmount problem
again,when I went back to Gnome the problems above start again.
                                        Drew