They are write, there are a lot of programs that can connect you with MSN
I use Kopete as main but you can try AMSN and enjoy!
AMSN looks the same that MSN but with Penguins !, so funny!
Also you have more options than in the original MSN like be advised when
somebody "block"s you

Ary Kaplan Nakamura

El Vie 02 Jul 2004 02:35, Stephen Kuhn escribiÃ: