I had to reinstall ML10 due to hard drive crash over the weekend.  Now
I am experiencing tighter security than I used to when it comes to
browsing directories in Konqueror or from the console.  Previously I
was able to see all directories in Konqueror from my user account.
Some could not be accessed, and they had a little padlock icon to
indicate so.  Now Knoqueror will only allow me to access my home
directory.  I have no clue what I need to modify in my user account to
regain these rights.

Thanks much,
Hackhound