List,

I was reading my email and I tried to open another program to check something and was unable to. So I killed evolution and then was able to open other programs, but when I tried to start evolution agian the following appeared:

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent : The error from the activation system is: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Evo eventually started but I was unable to read my email. A gray area appeared where messages would be displayed with a message pertaining to no folders found or such.

So I tried:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] terryg]$ evolution --force-shutdown
Shutting down evolution-wombat (Evolution Calendar local file backend / Evolution Addressbook local/LDAP backend)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] terryg]$

I tried to start evo again. No go. Next checked system messages but nothing stood out.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Terry