--- Jonathan Dlouhy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 14:51, Paul Smith wrote:
> > Dear All
> >
> > Where can one find a Mandrake rpm for Real Audio
> Player? I have already
> > looked for it at www.real.com, but with no
> success.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Paul
>
> Paul, if you're running LM 10 it's on one of the
> install CDs, the plugin
> as well as the standalone program.
>
> --
> Jonathan Dlouhy
> =====================
> Registered Linux user #264482
> Powered by Mandrake 10.0

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
> Join the Club : http://www.mandrakeclub.com

Another idea, which I newbie executed this week, is to
install the HelixPlayer or RealPlayer10 from
https://helixcommunity.org/

But be sure to pick up the gcc 2.95 version if you
want to be able to configure your browser plugins.

Brett

O.T.P.S  I am now 2 days into my relationship with
Mandrake after years with RH (from RH5) and very glad
to be here. Mandrake 10 is waaaay beyond FC2 if you
ask me. This is going to be fun and productive!