On Thursday 15 July 2004 01:02, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 08:42, Aron Smith wrote:
> > It  It worked (course I lost just about all my old email but
> > Thanks again it was drivin me nuts
>
> Did you rename the .kde folder, or delete it? If you renamed it,
> you can still get your mail back - didn't realise you were using
> Kmail...
>
> ...BTW, have you considered using Thunderbird?

Just a comment here....

Aron, you have not lost your old emails. Even if you delete your
entire .kde directory, you still have a directory called .Mail (the
dot is important). When KDE restarts, it *should* offer you an
option to import those old mails.

HTH
Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         *http://haulrich.net*