Hello All,

My question is about forms. We are currently using a few forms in our daily routines that require the use of a typewriter. After sitting here and watching one of the business office managers spend 15 minutes typing up a form and then another 10 going back and 'whiting out' the mistakes that were made, I feel that I need to do something to fix this.

I was thinking I need to create an HTML form that can be filled out, and when the submit key is clicked, I need the values to automatically appear in the correct places on a preexisting word document to be printed off.

Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to do this, possible resources or better ideas?

Thanks,

.:Thinker