Damien Mc Kenna wrote:

> Hi pete moss !
>
> On 11/9/99 3:33:33 PM, you wrote:
> >if you want an optical pointing device, check out the logitech trackman
> >marble+.  it is ps/2 and it has a scroll wheel that works under imwheel
> >perfectly in linux.
> >the best mousy thing i have ever used!
>
> How does it compare to the FirstMousePlus, I assume its just bigger?

i dont know, never seen a first mouse plus.  its an optical trackball
with the ball at the thumb.  there are three buttons with the middle
button a wheel.  i have large hands and it works great for me.  (much
better than that damn small iMac mouse!)  because of its design, it
might be a problem for left handed mouse users.  i havent seen a lefty
version.

> Does Mandrake (6.1) have imwheel as standard?

yup!

:P