I try to follow the instructions in the Quick Start.
Added the NullPool, NullDrive, NullPack etc.
Then Backup > Browse Tree
Now I click on the icon for my client tsl010 which runs Mandrake 10.0.
An error is shown: "Error starting navigator"
When I click on the server symbol of tsl200 the GUI show a file list, as
expected.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem ?

I have tried to subscribe to the mailing list from Arkeia, but the server
never sends a message to confirm subscription.
Is it worth continuing with Arkeia ?
Does someone know of some user friendly tape backup software on Linux ?

--
John Zoetebier