[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Carl J. Bauman wrote:

I've got a feeling I know the answer to this already but has anybody had any success getting Mandrake 10.0 Official to recognize and use a SanDisk Cruzer Mini USB Flash Drive?

TIA,
Carl

Yes, Just plugged it and went to /mnt/removeale and it is there.

Rgd

Okay, this is in the "Boy, do I feel stupid" category. I was plugging it into a front-of-the-case USB slot and I guess I didn't hook it up correctly when I installed the mobo in this case. After reading your response, I tried one of the rear onboard slots and it works fine. Oh, well. Sorry I wasted everybody's time...

Thanks,
Carl