On Monday 19 Jul 2004 16:20, Dan Gordon wrote:
> So what it says is it needs qt 2.2.2 in order to compile.
> You probably have a newer version of qt on your system so the configure
> script stops when it does not find the right version.
> For libjpeg you are probably missing a devel file such as
> libjpeg-devel-xxxxx HTH
>
> Regards,
> Dan Gordon

Hi Dan,

Yes, the libjpeg was an error on my part, and the appropriate devel installed,
got over the problem.

However, on the qt front, I do indeed have a newer version of qt installed.
The problem being, I cant install the earlier version, as in order to do so,
software installer wants to remove virtually the whole of KDE, owing to
dependencies. Looks like it's going to be a non starter then!

Cheers,

JRH

--
  Sent using Kmail, on Mandrake Linux 10CE
  "Microsoft: Which Virus Would You Like to Catch Today?"