On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 21:38, rosie wrote:
> I have just updated 9.1 to 10 and all went well except I cannot run
> Mozilla 1.6. I have re-installed it via MCC but still no luck, is
> there a problem with this version ?
> Any suggestions or am I going to have to do a complete install?

Rename your ~/home/username/.mozilla directory and try again.

(mv .mozilla .mozilla.bak) - afterwards, you can retrieve you old
bookmarks from the .mozilla directory...better yet, install Firefox...

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

The reverse side also has a reverse side. -- Japanese proverb