On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 23:31, rosie wrote:
> I tried renaming the .mozilla directory and still Mozilla will not
> load, I have installed Firefox and that will not load either!

Try running either from a terminal - so that way you can see what errors
are being generated; methinks it's going to be a path statement...
Copy/paste the errors so we can oogle them...

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

FORTUNE'S GUIDE TO DEALING WITH REAL-LIFE SCIENCE FICTION: #6 What to
do... if a starship, equipped with an FTL hyperdrive lands in your
backyard? First of all, do not run after your camera. You will not have
any film, and, given the state of computer animation, noone will believe
you anyway. Be polite. Remember, if they have an FTL hyperdrive, they
can probably vaporize you, should they find you to be rude. Direct them
to the White House lawn, which is where they probably wanted to land,
anyway. A good road map should help. if you wake up in the middle of the
night, and discover that your closet contains an alternate dimension?
Don't walk in. You almost certainly will not be able to get back, and
alternate dimensions are almost never any fun. Remain calm and go back
to bed. Close the door first, so that the cat does not wander off. Check
your closet in the morning. If it still contains an alternate dimension,
nail it shut.