From: "M.Schild" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 2:36 PM
Subject: [newbie] Advice needed

I have just received Mdk 10.0 Powerpack.
I am currently running 9.1 but quite a few things don´t work propely so I
sha;; make a clean install. I would like to keep my Home.
I am always a bit confused when it come to define about mnt points and
sizes.
I have a 40G memory drive and only run Mandrake so I don´t want to muck
things up because I shall not be able to get in touch with you if things go
bad. I am a home user who only want a system to work, nothing fancy so if
you
have any suggestions....TIA
Maryse

----