simon wrote:
I am thinking of upgrading from a dial-up connection to Blueyonder Broadband (a UK provider) running Mandrake 10 Official and wonder if I will have any configuration problems? Anyone with any experience of this?

I'm with NTL and when I changed, Mandrake picked up the box as new hardware straight away and configured everything for me. I was straight on the net.

You'll have an easier time of it if you can use an ethernet modem rather than USB. Can Blueyonder provide/support this? If not, things may get a bit complicated, although I'm sure people here will be able to help

--
Graham Watkins

"Don't be lucid and ironic; people will turn this against you to show
that you aren't a nice person." - Albert Camus

Registered Linux user number 265254      http://counter.li.org