To: Our Gang;

Is there a command that will provide me with a detailed package list of all installed rpms? Since doing the install on my system, I've added, updated and removed quite a few of them, and I'd like to create a repository of the packages that are currently installed.

That way, I can re-install them from a local source if I have to recover from a cooker install of 10.1. I know that I have a package list from my original install, but I'm looking for an updated list.

Is it possible to extract the list from the RPM database? ideas? suggestions?

TIA

Lanman