On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:23:31 -0400
Charles A Edwards disseminated the following:

> > ...but how to *run* these applets? Specifically, I would like to get
> > them to run/show up in the PyPanel systray (yes, version 1.3 supports
> > this!), but I cannot find the 'command' to start them.
>
> Use the full path as the command
>
> ex. /usr/lib/stickynotes_applet

Gotcha, thanks much Charles. Unfortunately, PyPanel doesn't seem to pick it up,
but that's for another forum.

Thanks again, much appreciated!

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
17:00:49 up 17 days, 9:15, 8 users, load average: 2.79, 2.58, 2.30