On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 21:54:56 +1000
Stephen Kühn disseminated the following:

> > I am looking for a client. easy to configure, for VPN connections with
> > MS Windows servers. Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Paul
>
> Actually -  I prefer VNC to  VPN; although, if you're keen on VPN you
> should check out Sourceforge...

I'm not sure about the security of VNC. The idea of a VPN is to use an
encrypted/tunnelling protocol like PPTP for secure connections, I don't think
VNC does this, AFAIK.

Freeswan is the most oft mentioned VPN client I've seen, should allow you to
connect to VPN servers on Win.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
09:36:58 up 18 days, 1:51, 6 users, load average: 0.32, 0.17, 0.06