On Sunday 01 August 2004 12:21 pm, JoeHill wrote:

> Moot point really, though, I guess, the OP's sysadmins aren't going to let
> him VNC in anyhow.

Since he is trying to access a machine at work, my guess is that he will need
to VPN in, more than likely the server won't be running SSH and he will need
to connect to some central VPN server since that is likely the only one with
a publicly accessible IP.

However, not at all sure that it will help.  If work is completely MS, then
much of the networking and connections, file mapping, etc is likely to
require Windows as well.

--
Bryan Phinney