I have an Epson Stylus 670 printer and it has suddenly stopped printing from
Mandrake (although it will still print correctly from other distros). I
haven't altered anything since it printed correctly in Mandrake yesterday!

I have tried Open Office, Abiword, KWord, KWrite and printing from a terminal.
None will print :-(

This is the error message I get:

A print error occurred. Error message received from system:

cupsdoprint -P 'EPSONStylusCOLOR670' -J 'Untitled' -H 'localhost:631' -U
'keith' -o ' copies=1 cpi=12 lpi=7
multiple-document-handling=separate-documents-collated-copies
orientation-requested=3 page-bottom=36 page-left=36 page-right=36 page-top=36
scaling=100 wrap=true' '/tmp/kde-keith/kdeprint_7KoTFRaB' : execution failed
with message:
server-error-not-accepting-jobs

Can anyone help, please?

Many thanks