On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 20:35, JRH wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My CD1 of my 9.2 install set is buggered.
>
> Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a .torrent file for LM9.2
> CD1, pref ISO file?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> JRH

There won't be any advantage in a .torrent file for this, they are only
useful when there's a large number of downloaders. The torrent also
downloads all CD isos.
You can still get the full 9.2.1 distribution as a torrent at the club
download page, or an iso for individual cds from the mandrake mirrors
(they'll take you to 10, but move up to a higher level and then choose
9.2 (e.g.

ftp://ftp.univ-lille1.fr/pub/os/linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/
official/iso/i586/9.2/

--
pm
----