Guy Rouillier wrote:
Where did you get these from?  The mirrors are still distributing
ppp-2.4.1.  It appears you found a Mandrake build of 2.4.2, but you
don't have a matching Mandrake build of pptp.   I see on the pptpclient
site that pptp 1.5.0 seems to correspond to ppp 2.4.3.  I got a matching
set from pptpclient and compiled them myself.  Does the site where you
found your Mandrake build of 2.4.2 also have a Mandrake RPM for pptp
1.4.0?

Due to your directions, I have pptp already running on my computer. Thanks!

Paul