-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles A Edwards
Sent: 06 August 2004 06:09
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] tools for partitioning and formatting hard
drive(diatribe alert)

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 05:09:48 +0100
Tomas Tudja wrote:

> BTW I am using winxp2k2, because I like it :>

Since I am in the mood and no one else has stated it if you are so
enamored of xp2k2 what the fuck are you doing on a MandrakeLINUX list.

If your communication of choice relies on XP the falsify of your
connection belies the insecurities unleashed and condoned simply by the
means with which you choose to facilitate that connection.

    Charles

--
There's a whole WORLD in a mud puddle!
                -- Doug Clifford