Margot wrote:
Julie Sloan wrote:

PS I am here because someone on the linuxchix mailing list said this is a good forum for newbies

Glad you made it over here, Julie - welcome!

Margot

Thanks for pointing me here, Margot - you probably thought I forgot. That's why I seem to have so much clutter in my mailboxes ...I hang on to stuff and reread it until I either implement it or understand it :)

why linux?      because MS is to OS as AOL is to ISP.

"...also, you are using 'free software' now. It tends to suck as much as the stuff that is not free, just in different ways." -Carol S