Hello All,

I'm getting this from my bank:

This page contains information of a type (application/x-java-vm) that can only
be viewed with the appropriate plugin.

It wants me to download the Java Run Time Environment (JRE) v1.3 Plug-in with
Java 2 support.  I click the Linux version and Install Now.  It seems to
install, but everytime I go back to the page it wants me to dowload it again.
I'm never going to get my bills paid at this rate.  Any ideas why it either
isn't being installed properly or Firefox isn't seeing the installation
properly.

 Regards
      Trevor Rhodes