Hello All,

For everyone who helped me with OfficeOrg, thank you.  I'm up and going.

Now I'm stuck again.  I have been in the books for days now and really
overwhelmed with all the things one has control over.  I have been going step
by step and making my desktop personalized, hince downloading wallpaper from
www.kde-look.org.  It saves it to my documents and I can see them.  When I go
to move them or copy them to /usr/share/wallpapers for my desktop I get
access denied.  When I log on as root and try it there I get access denied.

I tried downloading to my /usr/share/wallpapers and get access denied.  I have
checked and sharing is on........what am I missing.

Please advise and many many thanks in advance.
bj

ps  if this email is in the wrong format....be kind and let me know