On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:15 pm, Roy Babin wrote:
> Can anybody tell me what "Unknown error 255" is when using K3B?
> Thanking anyone who may tell me.        Roy

Not certain about this, but when k3b can't umount the drive so that it can
burn.

Had something like this when I still had fam running and k3b couldn't access
the drive on a multi session CD. I thought k3b was nuts, but when I killed
the pid that was holding the drive, the CD was accessible and the data added
to it.

HTH Carlie

--
Registered Linux User:- 329524