Derek Jennings wrote:

I don't think pixieplus is being maintained any more which is a pity because I liked it too. There is an RPM in contrib, which sorta works if you install an old ImageMagick from 9.2

Indeed a pity. I was hooked on ACDSee under Windows, and pixieplus looked to be the closest thing to it for Linux

The RPM I've installed and tried to use is from 9.2 contrib. Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by 'sorta works'? As for an old ImageMagick from 9.2, that's probably what I have, as I'm running 9.2.

Have you tried an alternative?
Digikam is very nice if you want to organise pictures. http://digikam.sourceforge.net/

I have some rpms on my download page which I hope will work for you.
derek

Digikam looks promising-- but your RPMs are for 10. Still, I have the 0.5.1 RPM on my installation discs, so I may just give the older version a try.

Perhaps I'm just being silly about all this. I _suppose_ I have everything I need in gqview, gThumb, and the ImageMagick suite (not to mention the GIMP), but pixieplus sure looked cool.

Thanks, Marv -- Help in the research to fight devastating diseases like Huntington's, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's-- donate your computer's leisure time to [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/ --