On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 09:16, Bryan Phinney wrote:
> On Monday 16 August 2004 09:42 am, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> > Well dang it all - I can't get this "must see" DVD to work here. I tried:
> >
> > Xine
> > Kaffeine
> > Mplayer
> >
> > and between those 3 its rare that I can't watch a DVD under my Mandrake
> > v9.2 setup.
>
> I am using Mandrake 10 CE, with latest releases of Xine and Mplayer from PLF.
> Both play that DVD without any problems whatsoever.  Menus, Ffwd, Rwnd, Next
> Chapter and Prev Chapter all work in both.

Bloody movie hasn't made it out to the vid store yet here...dang dang
dang dang dang...else I'd test it myself...(and rip it of course)

--
stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture

What you want, what you're hanging around in the world waiting for, is
for something to occur to you. -- Robert Frost [Quoted in "VMS Internals
and Data Structures", V4.4, when referring to AST's.]