Hello all,
Well it has taken me about a year to get samba to the point where two
boxes can see each others shares.  The problem is on box a i can see
the share on box b but cant mount it the error is bad password.  on box
b i can see the share locally but cant mount it error is bad password.

On box b i can see the share on box a and can mount it.  Also can mount
the share locally.  Both boxes have been set up exacly the same and am
using samba 3.0.2a on both boxes.  Have tried linneighbourhood,  smb4k
(which dont work at all) and gnome samba browser with the same results.
The only diferences between these two boxes is one has mandrake 10 CE
and the other has mandrake 10 official.

any ideas would be apreaciated.

Oh and if you wondering why it took me a year to get this far....well i
could not have cared less untill today LOL.

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
 01:26:28 up  2:19,  0 users,  load average: 0.45, 0.12, 0.03
If you want to put yourself on the map, publish your own map.