On Tuesday 17 August 2004 10:18 am, Thinker wrote:

> Any ideas? Is there such an animal?

http://opengroupware.org

Open Source exchange replacement.  Then, all you have to do is find a client.
If they already use Outlook, they can continue to use it, or you can find any
open source client that can access Exchange since opengroupware is
essentially a replacement for exchange.  Might Try Mozilla.  On Linux
Evolution works but I don't know if they make an Evolution client for
Windows.

Also, Treo sync should work with any synchronization client that supports
outlook, whatever other client is used to access exchange.

Note, I haven't set this up and probably wouldn't, there are much easier
replacements that don't have to be totally exchange compatible that will do
all the groupware stuff, but since you specified continuing in a windows
environment and syncing with Palm, you are kind of limiting your choices.
--
Bryan Phinney